Stat added - Where is the word count for a passage?

Posts0Likes0Joined18/8/2021LocationAU
Native
English
Learning Japanese

Where can I get the word count for a passage? I just finished a passage thinking the total words was the word count, but it looks like it means the total unique words instead.

Is there a way to get the total words for the passage?

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

In each passage we show the following, all of which are unique:

Total known words for the language

Total known words for the passage (and %)

Total unknown words for the language (and %)

Total learning words for the language (and %)

Total words for the passage

After you click "I finished reading this passage", the total number of non-unique words is added to your "Total words read" stat on the statistics page. The know words and learning words stats in the statistic page are unique.

I can see if we can add total non-unique words for the passage to each passage. Since I'm going to ask about that, is there anything else about stats that you would like changed? 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Japanese

I like that we can see the total non-unique words read on the stats page. Currently, I'm aiming for a certain amount of words read in the target language. 

For the stats, nothing much else really. Would be nice to have a today box to see what I've achieved today, eg words learned, words read etc. But you can kinda see it already if you switch between the combos so I'm ok with it.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Ok, ticket written. If accepted, these will need to be done after the app is completed, so it may be several weeks.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Japanese

Ok good to know. Looking forward to the app as well!

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Hi Keeno,

We added a total non-unique words stat to the passages:

And a Last 24hrs option to the stat page:

Edited 
    Feedback