Kubelek's recent posts

Posts0Likes0Joined26/8/2018Location

It's working perfectly now! 

Tested with German, all special characters display correctly in the generated file. The 'vocabulary' section is quick and responsive. The sentence column works now. 

Cheers

Posted

PC, win 7, chrome browser. It worked the other day so perhaps it's just a temporary issue. 

Posted

I can't test the export function. When I try to populate the list of 'learning' or 'known' words in German it seems to be stuck loading. 

All the other points I raised are fixed now, thank you!

Posted

Hi, I created several passages today with no issues. I could not recreate it. 

The website and lookups loading very fast today btw, so additional couple of clicks are no bother. Blank state would be useful without overcomplicating things. The big button allowing you to pick a recently used lesson is very useful. Adding the language isn't too complicated either.

Thanks

Posted

Did we lose Serbian along the way? It's on the master list but I can't find it on the website.

Tested with German: 

- the lookup speeds seem to be between 10 and 15 seconds per word on my strong connection. After I choose the right translation and click on the word once again, I have to go through the lookup phase once again. No way to cache it?

- In the export function I'm not getting any definitions? 

- after clicking 'create new passage' I was taken to an editing page of an already saved passage. 

- after creating a new passage I'm taken directly to the studying page. Any way to not make this a default behavior, in case I want to create several passages (it would save several clicks and page loads). 

Posted
Feedback