GailAnn.Antonio's recent posts

Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationOlongapo City / PH
Native
English, Tagalog

I believe that grammar is important. However, even the nating English speakers did not use proper grammar but they can still understand each other.

What is your side in this?

Posted
Native
English, Tagalog

I think it’s not weird. It is cool rather! :) good luck to your future learnings!

Posted
Native
English, Tagalog

I believe that in everything, there is a reason. You might think that there's none, but it will always have even a small and simple reason.

English is not my native language. I studied this because it is part of our curriculum since 1st grade until my college years. But why not everybody knows and understands this language?

You need to be interested in that thing for you to have the inspiration and eagerness to learn. 

If there's a will, there's a way.

Posted
Native
English, Tagalog

In my opinion, yes it can help, because we can easily remember the words but we cannot understand it yet. Music is more on memorizing the lyrics. If the listener is interested about the meaning of the song, then it will be helpful. But, if he/she is not, then it is just a tool to entertain his/herself. 

Regarding about the pronunciation and grammar, some lyrics of the songs are grammatically incorrect and they do not pronounce all the words correctly. 

For example in grammar, the song "On Bended Knees" is not correct.

And for pronunciation, the song of Katy Perry "Unconditionally" is not the real pronunciation of the word. 

But if you really want to learn a certain language or whatever, you can use the rhythm of a song for you to easily remember the things you want to learn. Let's keep learning! :) 

Posted
Feedback