HolaIsabel's recent topics

Posts38Likes31Joined28/1/2021LocationCO
Native
Spanish
Learning English, Portuguese

Hello :) I want to star this topic because I think I'm not the only one who thinks that Language Crush deserves more traffic and users from what it currently has. It is a very special tool, with very nice, welcoming, friendly and gently community and team and not less important it has a social impact in education.

So maybe we can create a campaing around some topics that would improve the platform and make it more appealing? 

Maybe thinking about when we got here the first time, what were our thoughts?

Some promotional videos, content, idk, i'm not really sure.... uhmmm with love i have to say that the front page isn't very apealing before I singed up, for example... 

what do you think? 

now I love this place, I dont know why it doesn't have more traffic.

Posted

I hope you have a nice day! Native: Spanish 🌺 

Native
Spanish

Hi, this is not something horrible haha I just wanted to point out that when I look up words in the vocabulary window some of them have the tranlastion twice, however if i click on the word It just appears once. I don't why does it happen It's just strange hehehe

Posted

Native
Spanish

Hi! I started my studies in English on January 2017. 

Currently I can say I'm a B2, I'm satisfied with my listening and reading skills. However, I struggle a little when speaking about complex things and writings is soo hard. I really want to push my English to and advance level, speak more "native" not bc of the accent but about the words and expressions. I don't care about accents. 

March 25th, 2021

Now I maintain my level using English everyday almost 8hrs/day. I read, listen and watch a lot of material in English, I don't study it very often.

1. I like Assimil "perfecionamiento" series, i'm using it but not as often as i would like to. 

I'm gonna search for some videos and tips about getting to C1 in English :), 

Thank you for stoping by, see you soon.

Posted

Native
Spanish

Welcome to a looong journey. 

March 25th, 2021

Currently I'm a A2. My native language is Spanish (not that bad he?)

I've just trying some methods for learning but it's hard to stick to something, I have some ideas, let's see how it goes. 

Currently I'm

1. Watching: Vou Aprender Português - YouTube 
  2. Listening: READ BOOKS IN BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE WITH ME (fwbp-academy.com)

No more xd. 

Thanks for stoping by, see you soon.

Posted

Native
Spanish

Now that we have the text displayed in differente pages I guess it could be taken further and add "sentece mode" view. It is nice to focus on one part at a time when is the first time you are studying a passage. What to you think? 😄

Posted

Native
Spanish

This is just a short thing but the very last part of the audio is not in the script hehe

Posted

Native
Spanish

The audio is broken, it appears as it has an audio but i cannot reproduce it 😢😢

Posted

Native
Spanish

Hi, English is not my native language so sorry for the mistakes...

Well, my issue is that when I import a video from youtube I cannot edit it's content. I try uploading a video where the creators also give the script separetly in their web page. So I tried importing the video and then changing the subtitles (that were wrong because they were made by youtube) into the script that was available in the page. I copy and paste and replace the subtitles from youtube. I clicked "saved and open" but when it opens nothing change. I was trying also to put the passage into a course and do not change either... I tried like three times.

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else or i'm doing something wrong, 

thanks.

Posted

Native
Spanish

Muy buenas tardes a todas y todos, 

me disculparan si esta pregunta ya se encuentra respondida en algun lado, lamentablemente no lo pude encontrar. He visto que debajo de mi foto de perfil (y de la de todos) aparece un "nivel" "level". ¿Este a que hace referencia? ¿y en que se diferencia de los "badges"?

Posted

Native
Spanish

Would be inmoral import and publish LingQ mini stories in this platform? I guess I can upload them just for my personal use but I don't know if it would be wrong to public them to everyone... What do you think?... I saw the politics of uploading content but I don't know so much about this topic so I am not sure. 

Posted

Feedback