Fixed - Notifications

Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hello!

Are there personal notifications here if someone replied to my comments or posts? ....You know just like in facebook, you'll be notified if someone liked or reacted to your posts, the posts you are following or the message that you have sent through chat.

If none, i suggest creating one for easy reference and faster response (in case needed)

Edzky-18

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

On second thought, i think "Notifications" is more appropriate title for this post of mine...i wanted to edit the title part and change it with "Notifications", but there is no option for editing... :)...maybe such option could also be added? thank u.

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

There are notifications they don't keep up all the time top right hon mobile it is in the drop down menu a yellowish bell shape appears 

Edited 
Native
English

Actually I only see the bell in landscape when my phone is profile it says via notifications 

Edited 
Native
English

*view

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

You can set it so that you can get email notifications. The bell beside "Misc" also shows it. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Jade.Xuereb wrote:

Thanks Jade! 

I know that part about the drop down notifications at the upper right corner. I haven't seen a bell like that in my page though, ever since I started using the site. But anyway I'll keep on observing if it will appear on my page the next time I open the site.

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Jessica.Moreno wrote:
You can set it so that you can get email notifications. The bell beside "Misc" also shows it. :)

I can receive notifications through email, what I mean is here in my account. I can't see the bell beside the "misc". Does it disappear once you already opened the link?

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018Location
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French, German

on the desktop site it shows in the top right, turns yellow when you have any new notifications

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Have seen it!!! Thanks to all your comments!

When using desktop it's really there beside "misc"...but when i'm using my phone, i could only see it when in landscape position. :)

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Oh! Maybe you should post a screen shot on the technical issues thread. Maybe other issues are having trouble with it too.

--

ikay

Posted 
    Feedback