Which countries have you visited?

Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationLaguna / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English, Hindi, Japanese

For Leisure: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Macau, Indonesia and Taiwan.

For Work: Dubai (UAE), Singapore, Qatar and Colombo.

Planning to Visit: Japan (Again), Thailand, Korea and Cambodia.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/9/2018LocationCebu / PH
Native
Cebuano, English, Tagalog
Other Japanese, Spanish

Singapore, Malaysia & Brunei. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
English, Tagalog
Other French, Spanish

Thailand

Cambodia

Vietnam

Myanmar

Singapore

Malaysia

Japan

South Korea

Taiwan

Nepal

Indonesia

My favorite ones would be Nepal and Japan

Aleks

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

In Colorado, there are laws that prohibit you from burning leaves or using your fireplace on days that the air pollution level is too high. There is a small town in the mountains that looks almost exactly the same as it did a hundred years ago. The snows feel fluffy and dry instead of wet and slushy. They call this snow "champagne powder" and it takes forever to melt. You could actually go skiing in a bikini in the early spring.

In Mumbai, the humidity is so high that you could hang your laundry out to dry in the sun and it would still be wet when you got home in the afternoon. There is a marketplace where you can get everything imported for a fantastic price. Every other street has its own distinct smell. Cows canter freely down the street or stop in the middle of it for spontaneous sex, causing much traffic, and no one would lay a hand on them to get them out of the way.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Dominican Republic and Brazil

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined18/10/2018Location

8 countries. The most exciting was Germany, Czech Republic, Armenia. The first 2 was a car traveling with random hostels. It was Berlin and Prague. And in Armenia, it was Yerevan. I had a tour because I don't know the language and this part of the world is new for me. Tour:

https://onewaytour.com/categories/winter-tours/

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined7/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Other German

I have been to Tanzania, Malawi, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Uganda and Namibia.

Hoping to travel more to Europe, Thailand and Dubai next year.

Posted 
Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

I am from Panama, currently living in the US. I have been in several parts of Colombia, Costa Rica and Venezuela.  

I hope I can visit Europe someday and I also want to go on a Caribbean Cruise.

-Ari-

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined29/3/2019LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Italian

Italy and Sicily. I'm studying Italian, so I took an opportunity to travel there as soon as possible. Actually, I liked Sicily more as I was touring it! Of course, I'll continue to study Italian, not Sicilian, but everything there was just magical. 

Edited 
    Feedback