Fixed - Suggestion: A "Don't ask me this again" button

Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

When I select words/sentences, I often turn the words from green to white/peach by mistake (cause I want to see the translation of the word, and sometimes I click words I already know by mistake and...yeah...I'm clumsy haha)

So, every time I have to click "yes" on the photo I attached.

I think it would've been a small but helpful change if there was a "don't ask me this again" button for all the clumsy people like me.

I don't think this will help all people, but it's a small and helpful change in my opinion :)

(edited - please use the Inline or Inline Thumbnail function when posting screen shots)

Edited 
Posts1641Likes1094Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

First, I don't see how you could be hitting that button by accident - it looks very different, and it's far away from the text. Please send a screen shot of what the "I know all remaining peach words" button looks like on your screen. What's your OS/browser/device?

Second, I don't see how we could disable that button. Do you really want to eliminate your ability to change all peach words to white? Or are you talking about burying it in the settings or something?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

leosmith wrote:
First, I don't see how you could be hitting that button by accident - it looks very different, and it's far away from the text. Please send a screen shot of what the "I know all remaining peach words" button looks like on your screen. What's your OS/browser/device?
Second, I don't see how we could disable that button. Do you really want to eliminate your ability to change all peach words to white? Or are you talking about burying it in the settings or something?

Sorry, I guess I failed to explain better :/ 

I don't click that button by mistake.

Sometimes I double click some of the words that I know or I'm learning.

So they change from green/white to peach.

So because few times I managed to change colors from green/white to peach, I have to click (on purpose) the "turn all peach words white" button. And since I manage to change the words' colors few times on mistake I have to click the above mentioned button few times even tho the program should know that I changed the original color in the past and the second or third of fourth time I changed it from 'learned/learning" to "unknown" was by mistake.

I guess this is a mistake that only happens to me and my faulty mouse (I'm on PC) so I just wanted to share an idea.

Sorry if this sounds too dumb (or if I failed to explain properly yet again) 

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

dragonsky wrote:
Sometimes I double click some of the words that I know or I'm learning. So they change from green/white to peach. So because few times I managed to change colors from green/white to peach, I have to click (on purpose) the "turn all peach words white" button.

You don't have to hit that button. Just click the word again and it will toggle back to the color you want. It's a 3-way endless toggle (peach to green to white to peach to green to white etc). Does that work for you?

In the Philippines now.

Edited 
Native
English
Learning German

No answer, so I assume this solves your problem. Closing the ticket.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback