Frozen's "let it go" in 25 different languages!

Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

I hope you really enjoy it like I did!

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Native
English
Other French

And I'm just here wondering how I'm just seeing this now after so many years!

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Saw this when it came out and it's still great ;D 

I am so glad I saw Frozen before the song became a huge hit, cause that might have given me big expectations or whatever...

Maybe I am not a huge fan of the film but I absolutely love the song, it's amazing. 

I love hearing translated versions of the Disney songs, I remember hearing some of the Lion King and I totally loved them :D 

Posted 
Native
English
Other French

dragonsky wrote:

I am so glad I saw Frozen before the song became a huge hit, cause that might have given me big expectations or whatever...

Maybe I am not a huge fan of the film but I absolutely love the song, it's amazing.

I love hearing translated versions of the Disney songs, I remember hearing some of the Lion King and I totally loved them :D

Yeah me too, I saw frozen and immediately fell in love with the song. I love animations any time any day! I have lost count of the number of songs I've learned just from watching animations.

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Wow! Beautiful  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Oghenekevwe wrote:
dragonsky wrote:

Yeah me too, I saw frozen and immediately fell in love with the song. I love animations any time any day! I have lost count of the number of songs I've learned just from watching animations.

Kind of off topic but do you consider the Disney movies musicals? I see so many people that classify Frozen as a musical, but despite the great sogns I don't view it like that : /

On topic:

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Songs in different languages are beautiful to listen to although I can't understand some of them. Hmmm I'm kind of wondering if it's really because of the langauge itself or the singer plays a big role in the beauty of it.

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

When I was learning Egyptian I sang the little mermaid on Arabic on YouTube I was young and stupid people weren't that nice about it 

Posted 
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
When I was learning Egyptian I sang the little mermaid on Arabic on YouTube I was young and stupid people weren't that nice about it

Screw those jerks! 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

,:grinning: I didn't take it to heart, tip comment was dies she even speak Arabic, and the answer was no, just a little 

Posted 
Native
English
Other French

dragonsky wrote:

Oghenekevwe wrote:

dragonsky wrote:

Kind of off topic but do you consider the Disney movies musicals? I see so many people that classify Frozen as a musical, but despite the great sogns I don't view it like that : /

On topic:

If singing and dancing play a major role in the movie, then it is considered a musical. Usually the music and dialogue are interwoven. That's why frozen is considered a musical.

Have you seen "the greatest showman"? Awesome movie!

Kevwe A.

Posted 
    Feedback