SGP's How to Understand Women Even Better Learner's Log [NOT about flirting and dating]

Posts0Likes0Joined10/12/2018Location
Native
German
Learning Afrikaans, Arabic - Standard, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Toki Pona
Other Polish, Russian, Sinhala, Tagalog

Nevermind my previous question. Those "fangirls flirters" still are there, they didn't stop at all. However, I simply am very, very grateful (although NOT towards them...) that now things are entirely different. Now I don't feel that (previous) stress any more because of their too many flirting attempts. I still don't like it, but as I just said, some things are different now :).

SGP = _____ _____ ____ (currently remixing my nickname)

My Youtube channel (EN, DE, ...)

Alpha Centauri Style Music (on Soundcloud)

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Did you meet a fangirl that you're a fan of ? :wink:

Posted 
Native
German
Learning Afrikaans, Arabic - Standard, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Toki Pona

There is a question to all women in the end of this post :).

Jade.Xuereb wrote:

Did you meet a fangirl that you're a fan of ? :wink:

No I didn't. And even if any day any of them would be able to impress me sufficiently, to call myself her fan would be simply too much. Because of some reasons I am not mentioning in public.

I just realized that this thread's title could be just a little bit confusing to some, although not meaning you, Jade. Because I stated that it isn't about flirting and dating. But later, I kept writing about those "fangirls flirters" and their attempts of impressing me. So what I was trying to say that this thread isn't about learning how I could do this and that flirting-related thing. Apart from the fact that I am not someone anyway who would just flirt with any woman he just met or anything like that... and apart from not needing to learn it either... but back to topic... So this thread simply is about how to understand women even better. But whenever I would be learning something about anything they do/say/feel, it would be on-topic on this log. Even if it is about their (not my) flirting.

Now there is a new question to my teachers (any female on this forum). There may or not be any answers. But nevermind. 

It is no secret that men often don't understand women too well. What could be the main reason?

Edited 
Posts363Likes176Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Irregardless of the flirting stories (because there are also men who are behaving like the girls in your stories...:sweat_smile::wink:), basically, anyone would think that the answer to your question is because of the differences in sex, hormones, preferences and so on. BUt right now I'm thinking more about "acceptance" of the differences between men and women. Men often don't understand women because they could not accept the fact that women are not "completely" like them. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

There's no one way of understanding women and i think the mistake some men make is applying the knowledge of Woman A to Woman B.

The beauty of understanding women, is realizing and accepting that it is a never ending process. How do you understand someone who hasn't fully comprehended herself?

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts363Likes176Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Oghenekevwe wrote:

There's no one way of understanding women and i think the mistake some men make is applying the knowledge of Woman A to Woman B.

I totally agree with this one. The complexity of understading women could also be attributed to the differences between woman A and woman B. Some men tend to compare one with the other, which make it even more more difficult for them to understand us. :sweat_smile:

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Well, it'sValentine's day (in some timezones it's tomorrow) so...good luck understanding women! :D :D 

Posted 
Native
German

dragonsky wrote:
Well, it'sValentine's day (in some timezones it's tomorrow) so...good luck understanding women! :D :D

Oh my... I didn't expect something like this...

First of all, I have been closely listening to the conversation of you all in this thread these days. Maybe it even continues. I really like to know women's perspectives on all of these things.

And as for the current guest post :) about that day... well... up to now, I made five episodes of my very own "reality soap". On my YT channel. In German. It is called the "fangirls flirters news" *eye roll*. Really, if I could choose between the current situation or between nobody trying to flirt with me, I definitely would choose the second possibility. 

But no matter what I try, they just don't stop. There would be one way to avoid their attempts... that would be staying at home all the time. Needless to say, that can't be done. Because of that, I continue to make those videos, as well as telling some persons I know (offline) about them. Today I made two new episodes. One of them contains some not-so-small praise for a female shopkeeper who never flirted with me. This is sort of an exception even... 

I keep being puzzled of the fact how I ended up being... the counterpart of a woman who is being flirted to by too many men every day. But at least the number of those who heard of my attitude towards them did increase somehow. My attitude still is "if any of you is serious, then maybe, just maybe, you would pass the test that nobody else passed for years. Otherwise, I am simply not interested in your "cute eye movements" and stuff. I really, really, really got used to it. It isn't anything special to me any more, so just stop it by now."  

Posted 
    Feedback