Bella the 4 yo polyglot

Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

No offense meant but I think maybe it's the sense of accomplishment in just 4 years on the planet, I think maybe people expect a bit more to begin with when you had potty training down several decades ago I think she is pretty impressive myself and I think presentation and engagement are key to a wider audience. 

Posted 
Native
English

leosmith wrote:

Jade.Xuereb wrote:

Yeah that's what I mean it really is down to exposure most people need 100k + views to go viral

It's all about being a child. For example, this video shows a highly accomplished polyglot, who never gets more than a few thousand hits on his videos, hosting a child polyglot. This video has over 1M.

Here's a TV channel that usually only gets a few thousand hits, but this interview with a child polyglot has over 2M.

that is a more engaging video though? The others are difficult to sit through I'm no expert and I only watched a few of them bu kid was interesting a bit obnoxious but it was fun 

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
that is a more engaging video though? The others are difficult to sit through I'm no expert and I only watched a few of them bu kid was interesting a bit obnoxious but it was fun

To me the videos about adult polyglots are much more engaging. The OP video was hard for me to sit through. I predict her popularity will decrease proportional to her age. 

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English

That I agree with, but I still found her amazing none the less

Posted 
    Feedback