English
Learning Hebrew, Russian, Swahili

No worries! Thanks so much!

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

A.L. wrote:
I'm attaching an example. I added red marks to the image pointing to some of them, they appear as grey rectangles.

It appears to be the black screen that's causing problems. We don't support users modifying the sites css, and we don't have a black screen with white text at the moment. When I create a Hebrew passage, spaces and such are not treated as separate words. 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined3/4/2022LocationIL
Native
English
Learning Hebrew, Russian, Swahili

How interesting. Maybe my browser got an update last night, because now I'm not seeing it anymore either. 

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

leosmith wrote:
Regarding automatically ignoring every word/letter in a language that actually belongs to another language, that would be pretty hard to implement, but I'll write a ticket to discuss this with the tech team in case I'm wrong. The work around here, if it is important enough to you, is to ignore the foreign words yourself.

The tech team came back and confirmed that it would be too difficult to implement. Please do the suggested work around in these cases.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
    Feedback