Added - Can you please add parallel reading as an option?

Posts0Likes0Joined20/11/2019LocationCA
Native
English
Learning Hebrew, Spanish

Sometimes I find translations of some text I'm studying. It would be nice to be able to add a translated version and be able to toggle it on an off. I also sometimes see Youtube videos that have options to import captions from multiple languages. It would be nice to be able to import multiple captions.

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

We'll discuss this.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this. We have added the ability to add "full translations" when you create or edit a passage, in any language you want. You can add as many as you want. After saving, when you read the passage you will see the "full text translation" button on the RH side. You can choose from the available translations in the dropdown, and the entire RH side will display the translation. Selecting a word on the LH side will toggle it back to normal mode. To go back to full translation mode, just hit the button again.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
    Feedback