Posts42Likes23Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

The video has been marked as "Private" so I can't watch it.

???

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I went directly to the url (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmaCZ_2aa_c), and it was private from where I am, so I shouldn't be able to load the video/text into the reading tool. This is expected behavior. 

Are you saying that you can watch the video from where you are, but you can't load it in the reading tool? 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts42Likes23Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

Sorry for the late reply. I checked again just now and I still can't watch it, either on Youtube or in the Reading Tool (please see attached screenshots). It may be a regional thing.

???

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Animefangirl wrote:
I still can't watch it, either on Youtube or in the Reading Tool

Oh, I didn't realize this was created by an OPLingo content creator; I thought it was just a normal member. My guess is that it got toggled to private after he imported it. I can't modify it; it's only good for reading now.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
    Feedback