Hi! I am from Brazil

Posts0Likes0Joined11/12/2020LocationJuiz de Fora / BR
Native
Portuguese
Learning English

Olá!

Meu nome é Débora e sou brasileira. Tenho 19 anos e acho muito interessante aprender novos idiomas.

Nunca viajei para nenhum outro país, mas ainda tenho esse sonho de conhecer vários, como por exemplo Japão, Coreia, entre outros... Meu principal objetivo agora é aprender inglês.

Eu gosto muito de filmes de romance, desenhos animados, animes e escrever. Amo dançar também e tirar fotos.

Espero poder ajudar muito de vocês a aprenderem o meu idioma que é o português, e ainda conhecer a língua de cada um de vocês.

Se quiser vir ao Brasil será muito bem vindo!

Enfim, obrigada por ter lido até aqui, e até mais!

Hi!
My name is Débora and I am Brazilian. I am 19 years old and I find it very interesting to learn new languages.
I've never traveled to any other country, but I still have this dream of getting to know several, such as Japan, Korea, among others... My main goal now is to learn English.
I really like romance movies, cartoons, anime and writing. I love dancing too and taking pictures.
I hope I can help you a lot to learn my language, which is Portuguese, and still know the language of each one of you.
If you want to come to Brazil, you will be very welcome!
Anyway, thanks for reading this far, and see you later!

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi Débora, welcome to LC! Have you seen the English conversations here? I will probably be traveling to Brazil in November. What part of Brazil do you live in?

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
Portuguese
Learning English

Thank you, leosmith. Now that I see the conversations in English.
So, I live in the state of Minas Gerais, have you heard?

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Debinhajf wrote:
I live in the state of Minas Gerais, have you heard?

I didn't know where it was, so I looked on a map. I see it is right next to Rio. I will probably go to Rio. Are there interesting things to do in Minas Gerais?

Posted 
Native
Portuguese
Learning English

leosmith wrote:
Debinhajf wrote:

I didn't know where it was, so I looked on a map. I see it is right next to Rio. I will probably go to Rio. Are there interesting things to do in Minas Gerais?

There are many cool things to do in Minas Gerais, yes. The capital of Minas Gerais is Belo Horizonte, and sometimes I go there because my sister lives there. Belo Horizonte has many beautiful malls, and it's a beautiful city. Another city in Minas Gerais that I've been to is Tiradentes. The structures of the houses are very beautiful there. Oh, and since you're going to Rio de Janeiro, I recommend you go to Petropolis. This city I went on a tour twice as a child. There is the Imperial Museum of Dom Pedro II, and also a crystal palace. You will definitely like Brazil :)

Posted 
Native
Portuguese
Learning English

leosmith wrote:
Debinhajf wrote:

A few more trivia, leosmith.

I live in the city of Juiz de Fora, which is in Minas Gerais.

We, (mineiros) eat cheese bread, dulce de leche, guava, we love coffee and cake too. We love carrot cake. Carrot cake is a very tasty cake, but eat from a recommended place because there are some bakeries that make bad carrot cakes. Carrot cake is not something specific to Minas Gerais (I think), but Brazilians like it a lot.

You also need to try brigadeiro. It is a very tasty and easy to make candy. I'll leave a picture here of him.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Debinhajf wrote:
We, (mineiros) eat cheese bread, dulce de leche, guava, we love coffee and cake too. We love carrot cake. Carrot cake is a very tasty cake, but eat from a recommended place because there are some bakeries that make bad carrot cakes. Carrot cake is not something specific to Minas Gerais (I think), but Brazilians like it a lot.
You also need to try brigadeiro. It is a very tasty and easy to make candy. I'll leave a picture here of him.

wow - sounds good!

Posted 
    Feedback