LanguagesChinese - Mandarin (A2) English (B2) Finnish (B1) French (NATIVE) German (A1) Hungarian (A2) Maori (A1) Spanish (A2) Swahili (A1) Turkish (A2)
Personal TagsAdvanced English Adventure Animal-lover Beginner Bilingual English Speaker Chinese Cluture Communication Conversation Editing English flexible French Future Linguist greek hangeul Idiomatic Expressions Informal intermediate Italian Student Japanese korean language lover learn korean learnEnglish learning Chinese mandarin Music Native Netflix Norwegian patience Peace Polish polyglot Portuguese reader Spanish Student Speak your mind teacher vocabulario writer
Strasbourg, France Local Time: 6:08 PM
- Le français est ma langue maternelle.
- 我是法国人。I learn Chinese in highschool.
- Then I wanted to learn Ancient Greek, but there wasn't Greek I started Latin during one year.
- Aprendi español despuès, porque no habia chino en la escuela secundaria.
- I really became fluent in English during my exchange trip in New-Zealand. I learned some Maori too.
- Ich nicht spräche Deutch gut. I learned German after because it became mandatory.
- Lapsina, minä rakastin suomea Lapissa. Seitsemän vuosia myöhemmin, matkustin Tampereelle.
- At last, at university, I had my first Ancient Greek lessons, but the teacher was going so fast in the program.
- I studied Old Norse during one semester.
- I had one course of Korean.
- I started Estonian with a friend.
- I helped an Hungarian student in her French-learning. I started Hungarian.
- I discovered Duolingo : I learned Kiswahili and Turkish.
- Recently, I started Italian, Portuguese and Arabic to converse with family and friends.