What are your greatest fear? What are the things you are afraid of doing/saying?

Posts0Likes0Joined23/3/2021LocationDavao / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Hello guys, it has rained heavily earlier this evening. I was awakened by loud thunderings that continued to shock me every few minutes. I have never experienced those kinds of thunder that made me feel like it's going to be the end of the world soon. 

I fear that I might die early without preparation. I am afraid of the silence and the dark. 

I hate to watch suspense movies because I feel that what I can see in the movies can really happen in actual life. 

How about you?  

- By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

wow those are some dark fears! I don't really have many real fears but I suffer with anxiety so I can worry a lot over nothing. If somebody knocks my door it can make me panic If I am not expecting anyone.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined23/3/2021LocationDavao / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
wow those are some dark fears! I don't really have many real fears but I suffer with anxiety so I can worry a lot over nothing. If somebody knocks my door it can make me panic If I am not expecting anyone.

I totally understand where your feelings are coming from. The world is getting less and less safe. 

- By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 

Edited 
    Feedback