Chris.C's recent posts

Posts9Likes3Joined9/11/2023LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Ah! Thanks for the help Leo. Yes, I would figure when you clicked it again it would go away? Regardless the app is great as is, was genuinely curious about something like this. :) 

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Sorry for the poor descriptor Leo, what I was looking for is for instance when I click a word I get the definition on the side panel which is awesome, but when I move on it’d be nice to see the translation above the word. Something like the attachment; although, I love language crush far more than any alternative ha!

Edited
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Did the description or screen shot help explain? Thanks Leo!

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

It would be awesome if there was a toggle feature that allowed us to turn on or turn off the function that if we click a word or phrase, it would leave a copy of the translated text maybe above or below the phrase so we could refer back and line by line the text and translation. Maybe this exists already?

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

No problem! Thank you 

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Ah!! Hey, at least it’s in the works. Can gladly wait for this feature as long as it makes it at some point. Love the project! Rough eta? 1 year or so?

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Maybe I missed it as I'm relatively new to the platform but is there an ability to have the text that you are reading also TTS or talk outloud to you as so you can follow along with the words? I know if I click individually I can hear the word, but I wanted to know if it was possible to have the entire paragraph read at once?

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Thanks for the response! I could totally understand that it would be a ton of work, it was more of a "ask" and maybe something could be done, or a work around, or maybe the project is at a different stage and it could be included!

Posted
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Hi All, 

Love the application, program, platform, and the overall community. I travel a lot on airplanes and for the majority of time, I do not have internet? Is it possible to get an offline version or maybe I missed it (when looking at the difference between free/full) if there is the option to have your stories in offline mode with voice and translations still available?

Thanks in advance!!!

Posted
Feedback