Mei's recent posts

Posts0Likes0Joined4/11/2018LocationDavao City / PH
Native
English, Tagalog
Other Chinese - Mandarin, German, Japanese, Korean

For number 1, both are very common. Ultimately, the structure depends on the speaker.

For number 2, "Mga kapatid ni Martha ang matatangkad na lalaki." would be preferred, in my opinion. 

Posted

Always glad to be of service! Remember that what the mind can conceive, the body can achieve! ^_^

Native
English, Tagalog

NAUGA = NEW ANONYMOUS UNDERLINGS GIVEN APPLES

Next: FLOWA

Edited

Always glad to be of service! Remember that what the mind can conceive, the body can achieve! ^_^

Native
English, Tagalog

Only Include Nice Kangaroos ^_^

Next: PING

Posted

Native
English, Tagalog

Upon reading the article, I'm surprised to see that there are such strange tips being given. :O

Although I have to agree with him that language learners can begin by getting confident at using the language in real world situations, even if one is making grammatical errors. Then polish up that skill later. Still, I have to confess that many young language learners, being compelled by their parents to study, are usually obsessed with studying grammar since that's what their school system also provides. ^^;;

I believe it's still better to have a combo of all the aspects and diving into one's interest to have a more effective way of teaching or learning a second language.

Posted

Native
English, Tagalog

I usually get plenty of Japanese words learned from singing Japanese songs and watching Jdrama and animes. ^_^ I sometimes play my ukulele and sing Japanese anime songs with it. YAY!

Posted

Native
English, Tagalog

She didn't know that all....

Edited

Native
English, Tagalog

I will start the story. <<< this is already five words. haha... Anyway...I'll begin with the line below.

"Once upon a time, there...."

Posted

Native
English, Tagalog

Hello, guys! 

This is a game that is usually played in forums. Given that we all can speak English (even little English), the rule in this game is to simply continue the story with only five words. Let's see how the story goes. There's no ending to this story. It continues to go on and on and on.

Other Rules:

> Try your best to use the correct grammar

> No profanity 

> Respect the previous line and writer

> Continue the story with only five vocabularies.

> HAVE FUN! ^_^

Posted

Feedback