Joseph.Adams's recent posts

Posts7Likes7Joined1/6/2021LocationGB
Native
English
Learning Swahili

Hi Leo,

The Playlist on the Android App is not working for me.

The Player jumps from the beginning to the end of the track and increments the 'number of times played' counter but does not actually play the audio. (See video attached)

Could you take a look at this, Cheers!

Posted
Native
English
Learning Swahili

Ahh thats my bad - Apologies. Thank you for letting me know. Its a shame the audio is wrong - it ruined my flow I'll email them anyway and see if they respond.

Posted
Native
English
Learning Swahili

Dear LanguageCrush Team,

The Audio for this passage doesn't match the script - The Audio is for the next episode in the series, Episode 07. Could the correct Audio for this episode be found?

Many Thanks,

Posted
Native
English
Learning Swahili

Just mentioning some of my other thoughts of 'small' things that could be implement to finesse the app:

- If the playlist media player, could forward/rewind currently it just jumps from beginning to end.

- If Media Files (such as Language Conversations) could be downloaded straight from the app. The only reason I download item is due to my first point that I cannot rewind or forward.

- Or a better alternative to the point above is If the playlist could exist offline - tracks downloaded locally, so I could listen to my playlist with or without internet access.

Posted
Native
English
Learning Swahili

Love the redesign of the app, Was so pleasantly surprised when I logged to see it revamped.

But My only grudges are that I can't listen to my playlist when I come off the app or when my screen locks - Annoying that I have to stay on the app to keep my playlist going.

Also I know the mobile app is essentially the website but if there was a way to have Audio/Playlist control from my notifications (play, pause, next, time position) that would be amazing too

Posted
Native
English
Learning Swahili

Hi There, Loving These Conversation. This one looks like its imcomplete though? Just wanted to raise this

Posted
Native
English
Learning Swahili

https://sites.google.com/a/stgregoryschool.org/mr-roberts/home/east-african-studies/kiswahili-lessons/kiswahili-audio-dialogues/1-maina-and-kafuna

Posted
Feedback