Learning Spanish, Zulu

I suggest you start with this to develop a base

Edited

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Posts0Likes0Joined3/7/2018LocationSpringbok / ZA
Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

You'll find that many native speakers also make the same and many other mistakes Myself included. 

Your vs. You're

Its vs. It's

Affect vs. Effect

Who vs. Whom vs. Whose vs. Who's

Alot vs. A lot vs. Allot

Between vs. Among

just to name a few  

Posted

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

Jess.PWinkler wrote:
Hola Jeremi! Como nativa puedo decir que lo escribes muy bien! If there is anything I can do to help you reach your goal please let me know!

Hola, Jess. Encantado y gracias, de verdad te lo agradezco Si alguna vez quiero charlar o hacer una pregunta, te mandaré un mensaje   

Posted

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

Sólo 3 y sin duda, tendría que ser el español Espero alcanzar un nivel alto en el idioma pero a veces me parece impossible porque no vivo en un país hispanohablante así que puede que nunca sea capaz de lograrlo. Pero es lo que hay supongo, si puedo obtener un nivel alto en la comprensión auditiva y lectora, estaré mas que satisfecho  

Posted

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

La Casa de Papel - Spanish 

Skam - Norweigan

Dark - German

Spiral - French

All of them are very bingeable :) 

Posted

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

Yes and No. But I lean strong into "No" knowing what I know now and having watch hundreds of hours of Spanish media. 

I don't have anything against movies, as a matter of fact I love Spanish and Latin American film, but I prefer to watch a series. Why? There is enough time to get used to the actors voices, their vocabulary, the plot, etc. that a movie can't give you. I'd watch a movie strictly for enjoyment and a series for learning, if that makes sense. 

Posted

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

Nunca he estado en españa pero tengo muchas ganas de visitar el país algún día. De lo que veo por la tele, youtube y tal, me encantaría visitar El País Vasco, Castilla y León y Andalucía. Incluso hecho muchos amigos que viven en esas regiones y me gustaría visitarlos :D

Edited

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

Hi, guys. Hope all is well.

Over the past 2 - 3 months I tried to find and add all podcasts with the transcripts in a neat Google spreadsheet. Here are the fruits of my labour

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FeDffm936CzFNWYTqnxETncuNoj9X12e2_Hy3QVVArI/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=117482531418356881408

Feel free to share it around the Spanish learning community. Also feel free to post here or send me a pm if you know of any others.  

¡Mucha suerte con vuestros estudios!

Posted

¡Hagámoslo ya!

Native
Afrikaans, English
Learning Spanish, Zulu

Aileen.Cortes wrote:
Thank you so much! Now I know el - masculine, la -feminine. :grin:

There is only one tiny exception. Some female words can start with el  

https://www.thoughtco.com/el-agua-instead-of-la-agua-3971897

Edited