deleted.94524's recent posts

Posts0Likes0Joined20/7/2021LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Dutch, Vietnamese
Other Japanese

I was just going to post this. I want to reset a language so I can come into it new as I have learned a lot of new words separately and forgotten others. Can we please at least add an option, "select all" on the vocabulary page, or have an option, "Change learning and known words to unknown"?

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

Hello,

I reached out to Wikipedia and they said that we can post their articles on LanguageCrush so long as it is referenced.

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

Hello,

Any time that I edit anything about the passage, such as make it private or change the title, the cover photo gets removed. 

Thank you,

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

Is it possible to add https://glosbe.com/vi/en for vietnamese  

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

I've gone and tried to learn a handful of different languages but I really think you have to have one language that you learn first... I am a native English speaker and am not fluent in any other language and never had exposure to another language. I tried learning Japanese on and off for a few years in high school... then Korean... Then Mandarin... and of course with all of these I was never very serious about it, just trying to have fun. 

Now I'm somewhere around B1 in Vietnamese and trying to pick up Dutch. I really want to learn many language, but every time I try to study something else, I just feel drawn back to Vietnamese. I feel like I really NEED to make it to B2 or low C1 to be satisfied. Then I will focus on other ones. I think the language I have given up the most on is Japanese because I spent about 300 hours in it and then dropped it never to be heard of again~ lol but I will pick it up after learning Vietnamese and Dutch. I have family who speaks Vietnamese and Dutch so that's why I am focusing those... I'd like those and Japanese to eventually be B2 or high B1 (N3-N2?). I also could consider Spanish as a language I gave up in... I figured I will eventually learn it because lots of kids are having Spanish immersion in school. Can't have my kids be speaking poorly about me without me to my face without me knowing!

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

Soiscer.Badoi wrote:
Listening to music on the radio will help you approach English very easily
It teaches the correct pronunciation of a word and phrase, it teaches you new words that you don't know and helps to improve your presentation and communication skills. is the ability to listen and especially it helps you to have a more stable mentality, more focused, sometimes helps us relax after hard working days.
Why haven't you tried this yet!

I am a native English speaker and I think the best way to learn is through Youtube because there are often subtitles and you can import it to LanguageCrush

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

You should keep the mascot, I think it's very cute!

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

Hello,

I apologize if this was asked before. I tried to find it but couldn't find this question. Is it possible to view my vocab or phrases from just one lesson or course?

Thanks! I'm loving LanguageCrush

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

leosmith wrote:
Thanks for you support, chonccc! We were in the process of trying to increase attention when we were forced to change our name. Starting next month, we will give it another go. But spreading the word is always helpful!

Make a youtube channel that has regular videos (once a week or once every other?) Or reach out to influencers in the language learning community :) Good luck I love this website and really want it to grow

Posted

Native
English
Other Japanese

How have I never heard of LanguageCrush??

This is a perfect tool and it's FREE!! Why aren't more people talking about it 🤔 How did you hear about it yourself? 

I started to use LingQ but couldn't afford it. Now I am using LanguageCrush and I like it even more.

Posted

Feedback