What was your dream job?

Posts0Likes0Joined8/10/2018LocationManila / PH
Other English, Japanese, Korean

ikaymoreno wrote:
I wanted to be a teacher. When I got older, I realized that I can't provide for my family the way I want to if I try to live on a teacher's salary so I worked in a call center instead and then got promoted as a trainer. These days, I make money as a learning consultant. I'm still in the business of educating people but I sometimes regret that I didn't get to teach the way I originally wanted to.

Yeah, I also wanted to be a teacher. But as they say.. Teaching is not a job. It's a passion. And I probably lacked passion. Hmm.  

mismei

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/10/2018LocationManila / PH
Other English, Japanese, Korean

Phillip.Laplana wrote:
When I was young, I never needed anyone... heheh.
I wanted to be a scientist and do crazy scientist stuff. I pissed off my dad when I put my street magnets on the dinner table, encrusted with dirt and iron filings. I very unsuccessfully went dowsing. I tried using electricity to bring a gecko back to life. OH, and I got first degree burns from a flash powder mishap after New Year's. Good times!

Scientist!! My favorite show back then was Beakman's World and I used to practice the experiments they do in the show. I remember making a bouncing egg lol. And also a local show in the Philippines hosted by Michael V. I forgot the title but there were also fun experiments and Science trivias. Loved it!  

mismei

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

maebrizuela wrote:
Phillip.Laplana wrote:
When I was young, I never needed anyone... heheh.
I wanted to be a scientist and do crazy scientist stuff. I pissed off my dad when I put my street magnets on the dinner table, encrusted with dirt and iron filings. I very unsuccessfully went dowsing. I tried using electricity to bring a gecko back to life. OH, and I got first degree burns from a flash powder mishap after New Year's. Good times!

Scientist!! My favorite show back then was Beakman's World and I used to practice the experiments they do in the show. I remember making a bouncing egg lol. And also a local show in the Philippines hosted by Michael V. I forgot the title but there were also fun experiments and Science trivias. Loved it!

They made science look really exciting! Sigh... so nostalgic. The only scientist I know these days is a friend's sister. She's a chemist, goes to work in a lab coat, knows how to blow stuff up.  

Posted 
    Feedback