Youtube channels for language learners (that are native English speakers).

Posts0Likes0Joined17/9/2019LocationMexico City / MX
Native
Spanish
Learning English, German

Hello! I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I wanted to share a group of channels that I consider great for language learners.

This is "Easy German". I got across it some months ago, and It has been great at giving me input. I trace its succes from the fact that they use subtitles in both the target language and English, so you can always be aware of what's happening without having to fight with translations yourself (if you speak English of course).

I also love that you can become really aware of the language's culture because their videos are filmed on the street with the locals, and on many topics. They also have grammar, vocabulary and tips videos, and a Patreon in which they offer a LOT of exercises on many topics. I have been loving it so far as an intermediate level learner, but it may also be worth it for beginners to try it and see how it goes. 

Finally, Easy Languages are channels that teach about many different languages! It' was amazing to find out that the Spanish channel films where I live. I definitively advise to check them out.

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Language shapes our view of the world.

Posted 
    Feedback