Things you can do during home quarantine

Posts0Likes0Joined6/8/2019LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

We are all facing a great obstacle in fighting COVID-19 right now. And with this quarantine going on all over the world, staying at home is the best way we can contribute to stopping this virus.

So here's a little idea to give everybody a little light. Why not share the things we do at home to give others an idea to keep the day busy. Maybe some recipes you do for your kids, a movie to watch, board games to play, or activities we can do. And then we can translate them into our native language. This way we get to share ideas and learn other languages at the same time.

As a start here's my entry.

To keep my kids busy, I bought pizza dough and toppings so they could make their own pizzas during the home quarantine. I also make them bake cookies and cook pancakes. And they love it. Especially the eating part.

(Para may pagkaabalahan ang mga anak ko, bumili ako ng pizza dough at toppings para makagawa sila ng sariling nilang mga pizza sa panahon ng home quarantine. Pinagawa ko din silang magbake ng cookies at magluto ng pancakes. At gustong-gusto nila 'to. Lalong lalo na yung parte na ng kainan.)

Your supermom,

Apple

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined18/6/2019LocationSan Jose Del Monte / PH
Native
English
Learning Afrikaans, Cebuano, Chinese - Mandarin, Danish, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Spanish, Tagalog

Buti't may hurno kayo para ihurno yung galyetas. 

Find me on Discord:

https://discord.gg/R4zepcA

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/8/2019LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Sa baking pan lamang namin inilalagay ang mga cookies. Ikaw Ginoong Henderson, ano ang pinagkakaabalahan mo ngayong may quarantine?

(We only put the cookies on a baking pan. What about you Mr. Henderson, what's keeping you busy with the quarantine?)

Your supermom,

Apple

Posted 
    Feedback