How I learn English

Posts0Likes0Joined25/3/2021LocationSouth Cotabato / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning Cebuano, English, German, Japanese, Korean

Do you know what is the best way to practice English ? 

CONVERSATION with other people in chat.

LISTEN with others speaking English.

WRITE a sentences in your native language and translate it to English sentences.

BE YOURSELF 🤗 is the last effective ways to learn English.

I wish very soon I will be fluent in English.hehehehe.Please correct my writins because this is my part of practicing language.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined24/3/2021LocationManila / PH
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Watch Youtube videos and English movies with subtitles. :) 

Faye

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined25/3/2021LocationSouth Cotabato / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning Cebuano, English, German, Japanese, Korean

Yes Faye. :) me too 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined24/3/2021LocationLT
Native
Lithuanian
Learning English

I find out that for me the best way to learn languages (well, I did it with English and it worked) is to watch movies, TV series, Youtube videos (as someone already mentioned above), and writing. Even if the writing is not correct in a grammar way, just write, and with time (if you will do other things too) you will start noticing where you do mistakes and correct yourself. I don't really know how communicating with other people works, since I started doing that only after I learned a language pretty well, but I guess it helps, because using language practically is said to be the most efficient way to learn (but so far, not from my experience)

Also, playing video games, which are in the language that you are learning helps too. Especially the Sims! Well, I played a lot of The Sims from when I was young and it helps with learning easy phrases, that are very easily adaptable to everyday life. 

Posted 
    Feedback