Posts3Likes1Joined6/12/2022LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Swahili

The audio for this is not available on microsoft edge.

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Javohn wrote:
Hi Javohn. Sorry about that. I'm able to access it though. I'm using windows 11 on my laptop. And you?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Swahili

leosmith wrote:
Javohn wrote:
Hi Javohn. Sorry about that. I'm able to access it though. I'm using windows 11 on my laptop. And you?

I am on windows 11, but maybe it is because I am on Microsoft edge?

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Javohn wrote:
maybe it is because I am on Microsoft edge?
I tried it on edge and chrome. What device? (As a work-around, you can download the audio, but it would be good to find out what is going on.)

In the Philippines now.

Edited 
Native
English
Learning Swahili

It is now working on Microsoft edge! Sorry for the long reply, I have been traveling and have lacked proper internet connection for my laptop. I will continue to comment as audio files have trouble loading. Thanks for your concern! But, while I am here where do I vote for suggest additional languages? As I have been traveling, I thought that Somali would be a fantastic next language to add large population and in high demand given the situation with refugees and such.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Javohn wrote:
It is now working on Microsoft edge!
Glad to hear that! Regarding Somali, we already support it; we don't have the budget to add any more conversations for the time being, if that's what you are referring to.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback