Made the leaderboard

Posts16Likes9Joined18/10/2022LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Swahili
Other Chinese - Mandarin, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Thai

What a feeling it is, to know, that I know enough words to make it.  

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Wow - that's impressive! You're actually #1 on the weekly. I have been here the longest, but I've never been #1 on any of the boards.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Swahili

leosmith wrote:
Wow - that's impressive! You're actually #1 on the weekly. I have been here the longest, but I've never been #1 on any of the boards.

Im not sure about that, but I think you have the #1 spot secured with number of languages under your belt for sure!

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

DG.Gardner wrote:
Im not sure about that, but I think you have the #1 spot secured with number of languages under your belt for sure!
There are actually a few here with more languages, but they are less active. I just realized we have 6 languages in common! Other than English, which is your best?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Swahili

leosmith wrote:
DG.Gardner wrote:
There are actually a few here with more languages, but they are less active. I just realized we have 6 languages in common! Other than English, which is your best?

I would say my Spanish comes in second, and it is the language that made me aware learning others was possible. Maybe one day I can reach polyglot status such as yourself!  

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Absolutely! You have a good start.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback