Tag a passage as a song when you upload it

Posts70Likes29Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

I like listening to songs in languages I'm learning, so I've uploaded a few. I'd like if it there was a "Song" tag that uploaders could apply so I could find songs more easily on this site.

???

Posted 
0
#1
Posts1813Likes1194Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Cebuano
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lao, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

That tag exists. When you create, or edit, a passage, you have the option of adding a tag. And when you do a search, there is a "search titles and tags" box.

Creating Cebuano free resources.

Posted 
0
#2
Posts70Likes29Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

Oh awesome, glad to hear it. I'll look closer.

???

Posted 
1
#3
    Feedback