Asana

Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Asana is a project management platform, I am on Asana for my article writing. You can create and build teams set projects share files deadlines etc and schedule easily

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/12/2018Location
Native
German
Learning Afrikaans, Arabic - Standard, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Toki Pona
Other Polish, Russian, Sinhala, Tagalog

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
Asana is a project management platform, I am on Asana for my article writing. You can create and build teams set projects share files deadlines etc and schedule easily

What if I was someone who is very communicative, but still prefers to work on certain projects on his own? I.e. without team work. Could it (Asana) still be useful?

SGP = _____ _____ ____ (currently remixing my nickname)

My Youtube channel (EN, DE, ...)

Alpha Centauri Style Music (on Soundcloud)

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Yeah perhaps it's very organizational, you can attach all the relative things to each project it recognises most formats... But it is mainly for accessing shared projects it's good as a cloud for working in office at home in the go etc I use it on the desktop laptop and mobile so I'm in the loop and can work anywhere

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I've tried several project management tools (Bitrix, Trello, DaPulse) and Asana is the best one I've tried so far.

--

ikay

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

SGP wrote:
Jade.Xuereb wrote:

What if I was someone who is very communicative, but still prefers to work on certain projects on his own? I.e. without team work. Could it (Asana) still be useful?

You can use it for creating to-do lists. You can set it so you get email reminders for deadlines and stuff.

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

ikaymoreno wrote:
SGP wrote:
Jade.Xuereb wrote:

You can use it for creating to-do lists. You can set it so you get email reminders for deadlines and stuff.

I do things like this "manually" as in sending messages to myself on facebook or writing stuff on files

Idk I am too old school to use a whole new site for stuff like this :D I've used some in the past but it was for a short time 

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I still use pen and paper lists too but when I'm handling several projects, Asana is very handy.

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/10/2018LocationLingayen, Pangasinan / PH
Native
English, Tagalog
Learning Japanese, Korean
Other Arabic - Standard

Asana comes in handy for project management. You get to receive reminders of deadlines and to-do stuff. Though I haven't explored it's full usefulness yet, I think it's a great way for people involved in the project to communicate, create sub-tasks and even delegate tasks up to the project's completion.

Edited 
    Feedback