Suggestion: Hide passages I've finished reading

Posts43Likes23Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

It might already exist, but I want a function to either hide passages I've already read or move them to the bottom of the list. As I read more and more, I end up having to scroll past as lot of stuff I'm already done with to find something new. Something like an option to sort by unread would be nice. 

???

Posted 
Posts1642Likes1094Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

What we did is to add a "Studied" button at the bottom of the passage. Selecting it will make it show as studied in the passage list.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts43Likes23Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

The "Studied" tag is helpful, but I was hoping I could sort by that tag somehow. For now I've worked around it by changing the order from Sort by Created Date ↓ to Sort by Created Date ↑. I guess I can play around with other sorting methods to keep getting fresh passages.

???

Posted 
Posts1642Likes1094Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Ok - we'll discuss making the list sortable by "studied" in our next meeting.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback