fixed - The changes do not save when importing videos from Youtube

Posts38Likes31Joined28/1/2021LocationCO
Native
Spanish
Learning English, Portuguese

Hi, English is not my native language so sorry for the mistakes...

Well, my issue is that when I import a video from youtube I cannot edit it's content. I try uploading a video where the creators also give the script separetly in their web page. So I tried importing the video and then changing the subtitles (that were wrong because they were made by youtube) into the script that was available in the page. I copy and paste and replace the subtitles from youtube. I clicked "saved and open" but when it opens nothing change. I was trying also to put the passage into a course and do not change either... I tried like three times.

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else or i'm doing something wrong, 

thanks.

I hope you have a nice day! Native: Spanish 🌺 

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi Holalsabel,

Can you provide the subtitles as a txt file and the link to the youtube video and I'll try to recreate.

Cheers

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

HolaIsabel wrote:
I clicked "saved and open" but when it opens nothing change.

I am able to swap the text while I am importing the passage, so that can be a work-around for you. But after saving, I am not able to edit, as you described. I have written a ticket.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Hola Isabel!

I think this is fixed now. Please verify.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts38Likes31Joined28/1/2021LocationCO
Native
Spanish
Learning English, Portuguese

Yeah! It is fixed now, thank you  

I hope you have a nice day! Native: Spanish 🌺 

Posted 
    Feedback