fixed - Vocabulary export is empty

Posts0Likes0Joined4/5/2021LocationDE
Native
German
Learning Russian
Other English

Hey I'm currently evaluating this after coming from Lingq, My demand for an app like this is very simple I need a list of all my known words that I can export at all times. Lingq couldn't provide.

Two questions:

1. When trying to export my known words I get an empty text file. (Although it worked yesterday)

2. Vocabulary/Import export is listed under features that aren't in the free version. However it clearly worked yesterday.

I'm gladly willing to pay for the service I just need to know if the feature is there and not in some encumbered way or only in relation to a text. I need all words I ever marked as known.

_____

)|(OП/\

Posted 
Posts44Likes28Joined18/3/2018LocationGB
Native
French
Other English

Yes it is still there you probably just came off the free trial which lets you use it. If you subscribe and it still isn't working just post again and we will look into it.

Posted 
Native
German
Learning Russian
Other English

Ah I see I'm in free trial. Okay so when I just wanted to start the subscription it said "You have 6 days remaining on your free trial". Shouldn't it work then? Also the option is there in the UI it just produces an empty text file.

_____

)|(OП/\

Edited 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi Philipp,

I use the vocab export function almost daily, and it is still working for me. Can you tell me specifically what you are trying to export, so that I can try to recreate the issue? Also, please tell me your OS and browser. You may pm me with this info if you prefer.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
German
Learning Russian
Other English

I'm trying to export my known words.

I've tried on chrome, firefox on win10 and chrome on fedora linux.

I think the following is the url that gets called

https://oplingo.com/api/v1/reading/vocabulary/export?languageCode=rus&targetLanguageCode=ger&exportFields=WORD&exportFields=DEFINITION&wordStatuses=KNOWN

I played with with setting targetLanguageCode to rus and then I got a rus -> rus list wih my words. However completely switching the two language codes there didn't solve it either. But what do I know I was just fiddling around.

Maybe this helps you diagnose my problem?

_____

)|(OП/\

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I was able to recreate it - ticket written.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Philipp wrote:
When trying to export my known words I get an empty text file.

Hi Philipp,

This should be fixed now. Can you please verify?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
German
Learning Russian
Other English

Well I gotta say I'm quite impressed by the speed in which this got fixed! This is great. Thank you. I'm looking forward to spending time with this app. Solved from my side.

_____

)|(OП/\

Posted 
    Feedback