Listening to music on the radio is also a way to learn English

Posts0Likes0Joined24/7/2021LocationAM
Native
Albanian
Learning English

Listening to music on the radio will help you approach English very easily

It teaches the correct pronunciation of a word and phrase, it teaches you new words that you don't know and helps to improve your presentation and communication skills. is the ability to listen and especially it helps you to have a more stable mentality, more focused, sometimes helps us relax after hard working days.

Why haven't you tried this yet!

Posted 
Posts1641Likes1094Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Soiscer.Badoi wrote:
It teaches the correct pronunciation

I agree that listening to songs can be useful to learners. But I disagree about pronunciation, because singers often get "creative" with how they pronounce things. As long as you don't model your pronunciation after it, you should be fine.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined20/7/2021LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Dutch, Vietnamese
Other Japanese

Soiscer.Badoi wrote:
Listening to music on the radio will help you approach English very easily
It teaches the correct pronunciation of a word and phrase, it teaches you new words that you don't know and helps to improve your presentation and communication skills. is the ability to listen and especially it helps you to have a more stable mentality, more focused, sometimes helps us relax after hard working days.
Why haven't you tried this yet!

I am a native English speaker and I think the best way to learn is through Youtube because there are often subtitles and you can import it to LanguageCrush

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined24/7/2021LocationAM
Native
Albanian
Learning English

fm radio where I relax after days of unproductive work!

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/10/2021LocationUS
Native
Dutch
Learning English

Radio is great, download an app on your smartphone and get to listening!

Not only do you get to hear new songs, but you get to listen to news, clear dialogue between radio DJ personalities, and a look into what the people are REALLY listening to! (You'd be surprised how much American media has made its self at home abroad!)

Posted 
    Feedback