Audio and reading along

Posts9Likes3Joined9/11/2023LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Maybe I missed it as I'm relatively new to the platform but is there an ability to have the text that you are reading also TTS or talk outloud to you as so you can follow along with the words? I know if I click individually I can hear the word, but I wanted to know if it was possible to have the entire paragraph read at once?

Posted 
Posts1642Likes1094Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

There is a ticket in work for this (originally requested here). We don't have an estimated time of completion, unfortunately. We are running behind.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Ah!! Hey, at least it’s in the works. Can gladly wait for this feature as long as it makes it at some point. Love the project! Rough eta? 1 year or so?

Posted 
Posts32Likes18Joined8/6/2022LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Dutch, Russian, Vietnamese

Chris.C wrote:
Maybe I missed it as I'm relatively new to the platform but is there an ability to have the text that you are reading also TTS or talk outloud to you as so you can follow along with the words? I know if I click individually I can hear the word, but I wanted to know if it was possible to have the entire paragraph read at once?

I mean you can always select the whole paragraph? At least for now until it gets added as an option?

- bbyj

Posted 
Posts1642Likes1094Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Chris.C wrote:
Ah!! Hey, at least it’s in the works. Can gladly wait for this feature as long as it makes it at some point. Love the project! Rough eta? 1 year or so?
Sorry, I really have no eta.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

No problem! Thank you 

Posted 
    Feedback