Fixed - Hyperlinks in posts

Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationKingston / JM
Native
English
Other Spanish

When you post links to a website in your posts, they don't appear as a hyper link and I don't think what appears to be a hyperlink feature in the action bar works. I've tried clicking on it to use my sources but it doesn't work. Members have to copy and paste on links, it would be much easier if you were able to just click on the link and the page opening in a new tab without doing to whole copy and paste. 

Regards, 

Roshane Brooks

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationIT
Native
Russian, Swedish
Other English, Finnish, Italian

Good point!

To put a link you need to use the hyperlink function in the text box.

Example:

www.google.com

Would be much easier if the links were hyperlinks automatically. :) 

Posted 
Native
English
Other Spanish

Yeah, it would be but I've tried using the hyperlink button in the action tab and it doesn't work.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined14/7/2018LocationAbu Dhabi / AE
Native
Tagalog
Learning English

The "Add Link" icon is not working. So I always have to copy and paste the useful link that I want to put in my comment.  

I think it would be better if the URL posted should automatically take you to the page where you want to quickly browse on something.

Or am I just missing this point? But I did the whole exercise and yet to no avail.

Thanks.

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Janah.Facal wrote:
The "Add Link" icon is not working.

So you type some text, highlight it, select the add link button, and paste your URL like I did below, but it doesn't work?

A useful link for language learners.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Roshane.Brooks wrote:
it would be much easier if you were able to just click on the link and the page opening in a new tab without doing to whole copy and paste.

This is in work; should be fixed in a day or two.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
English
Other Spanish

leosmith wrote:
Roshane.Brooks wrote:
it would be much easier if you were able to just click on the link and the page opening in a new tab without doing to whole copy and paste.

This is in work; should be fixed in a day or two.

Great!

Posted 
    Feedback