"How I Learned Ukrainian"

Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

Well not me, personally, though that would be super cool. I have an ongoing project with people from the region, so I'm a little familiar with the politics, if not the culture.

But anyway, here is a story I found about a guy's experience learning to speak Ukrainian while living in Ukraine. I love reading about other people's success stories. It helps me stay interested in language learning. ^__^

How I learned Ukrainian

(edit - link fixed)

Edited 
Posts114Likes81Joined8/10/2018LocationPH
Native
English, Tagalog
Learning Japanese

Phillip.Laplana wrote:
I love reading about other people's success stories. It helps me stay interested in language learning. ^__^
https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearning/comments/9rilra/how_i_learned_ukrainian/

Me too man, this is actually the reason why I registered here

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

Well not me, personally, though that would be super cool. :sunglasses: I have an ongoing project with people from the region, so I'm a little familiar with the politics, if not the culture.

But anyway, here is a story I found about a guy's experience learning to speak Ukrainian while living in Ukraine. I love reading about other people's success stories. It helps me stay interested in language learning. ^__^

https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearning/comments/9rilra/how_i_learned_ukrainian/

I think it has been removed. Can you double check the link please

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
Native
Tagalog

Michelle.Batan wrote:

Hmmm, it works just fine for me right now. Oh, maybe you need to be a registered Reddit user to see it?

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Phillip.Laplana wrote:
Michelle.Batan wrote:

Hmmm, it works just fine for me right now. Oh, maybe you need to be a registered Reddit user to see it?

Removed for me too. Is this the same article?

How I learned Ukrainian 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Native
Tagalog

Yes! That's the very one. I wonder why my link doesn't work.  

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Phillip.Laplana wrote:
Yes! That's the very one. I wonder why my link doesn't work. :confused:

The link works for me, but reddit removed the link in the OP of the thread. Some reddit mods are very picky about links - they are worried about members being diverted to other sites. 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
    Feedback