If I can do it, anyone can.
I can't consider myself having learned a language well yet, but I will get there with time.
I'm monolingual. Family speaks different languages, but I have no "heritage language" (my parents are monolingual)
Languages I want to learn
- Vietnamese - ~B1, on and off for 3 years, with month-long breaks.
- Dutch - A2, on and off for 1 year.
- Mandarin - A1, just started last month
- Japanese - A1/N5, was at N4 level but stopped after many years. Just picked it up again
- Spanish - None, studied in school but I don't remember any
- Russian - None, except I can read some of the letters
- Vietnamese - B2
- Dutch - B2
- Mandarin - B1
- Japanese - N4 or N3 or so
- Spanish - A1 or A2
- Russian - A1 or A2