How to Override Pagination

Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

About 12 hours ago we implemented pagination, the splitting up of passage text into single "pages", to improve some major problems we were having with large passage performance. If you would like to disable it, open any passage, go to settings (the gear) and select "display passages on one page".

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined18/6/2019LocationSan Jose Del Monte / PH
Native
English
Learning Afrikaans, Cebuano, Chinese - Mandarin, Danish, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Spanish, Tagalog

Neat! Pagination should make the tool easier to use on mobile too... where it was kind of hard to scroll down on the app without selecting words willy nilly! 

Find me on Discord:

https://discord.gg/R4zepcA

Posted 
Posts38Likes31Joined28/1/2021LocationCO
Native
Spanish
Learning English, Portuguese

I'm sorry am a little lost with this things, but i don't understand the little arrows that now appear next to the lines... i click it but it does not do anything, it just works with long passages?

I hope you have a nice day! Native: Spanish 🌺 

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

HolaIsabel wrote:
I'm sorry am a little lost with this things, but i don't understand the little arrows that now appear next to the lines... i click it but it does not do anything, it just works with long passages?

Hi HolaIsabel. the answer is in the first post of this thread. I just looked at your account, and I think the arrows are gone now.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined23/3/2021LocationRanchi / IN
Native
Hindi
Learning Finnish, French, German, Hebrew

Pagination shall be helpful for people like me who prefer books more. So it's kind of a habit. Thanks 

Posted 
    Feedback