Emotional Intelligence

Posts0Likes0Joined7/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Other German

Emotional Intelligence is the key success. You may ask why?

Self awareness, control and motivation. If you have this qualities, you have a direction in every aspect of your life. You will know how to deal with Work, business, relationship and other people. If you can balance this, then you can handle anything. Be smart and learn how to control your emotions. Make you life decisions based on facts and not emotions.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

I strongly agree. My EQ is average and I really need to work on that.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationJonestown / US
Native
English
Learning Italian, Spanish

Emotional intelligence is important in life. It is important to make many decisions based on facts or the situation itself rather than emotions. Normally, I have a better emotional intelligence level but, some circumstances have altered my abilities to control emotions. I do also believe that emotional intelligence is not solely the most important thing in life. There are many aspects that are needed to have a life of balance. Also, some things can be chosen using emotions. It all depends on the person and the situation. 

Taylor Fabio

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Wikipedia wrote:
Emotional intelligence (EI) is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal(s).
I got this quote here. No offense, but it seems to be the opposite of what some of you are talking about...using your emotions to guide your decisions, not avoid making decisions based on emotions. 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
    Feedback