Traveling

Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationJonestown / US
Native
English
Learning Italian, Spanish

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? Why? If a different language was spoken there would you try to learn it before traveling? 

Taylor Fabio

Posted 
Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

I want to go to Europe. Take a train and visit different countries. I think it takes a long time to learn a language but I would buy a book or a pocket translator to lear the basic words.

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Honestly I would go to the airport and take a last minute flight somewhere. Where? I don't know! 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationJonestown / US
Native
English
Learning Italian, Spanish

The first place I would want to go is Italy. I would try to learn the language all the while saving money to take with to go shopping. I have always, always wanted to see Italy, ever since I was a little girl. 

Taylor Fabio

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

I want to go to Japan. I think I can or will learn oonly the basic japanese, like thank you or how much. Haha

Posted 
Posts114Likes81Joined8/10/2018LocationPH
Native
English, Tagalog
Learning Japanese

I'd love to visit Turkey. I've seen vlogs and it looked absolutely beautiful

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/10/2018LocationManila / PH
Other English, Japanese, Korean

Ari wrote:
I want to go to Europe. Take a train and visit different countries. I think it takes a long time to learn a language but I would buy a book or a pocket translator to lear the basic words.

That's my goal! Maybe in 2 years time. I've been reading blogs on how to get Schengen Visa  

mismei

Posted 

It has always been my dream to go to Seoul, Korea! (Right, because of K-wave!!! Don't judge me ) And I finally got a flight for March 2019 and I'm so happy!!! That's why I've been trying to learn the language right now. 

I've been to Japan, Thailand and Taiwan and it's quite hard to be in a foreign country when you don't know their language. I would like to maximize my Korea Tour this time and experience actually talking to Koreans.

I only know how to say "thank you" back then but it felt really good being able to thank the locals in their language. So I guess it would be even better if I can actually converse in their language. Right!? 

mismei

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

I would like to travel in Switzerland. The surroundings and mountains there are very breathtaking. But I'm not interested to learn it's language. :)

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 

Charlyn wrote:
I would like to travel in Switzerland. The surroundings and mountains there are very breathtaking. But I'm not interested to learn it's language. :)

Yass!! It looks like a postcard!

mismei

Posted 
    Feedback