Learning log questions

Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

How exactly do we "log" our learning? Is this more like a free form essay talking about what we learned today or this week? Or are there milestones we should be citing?

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Following this topic.

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

It's basically a place for you to keep track of your learning progress for a given language. You can decide how much detail you want to put in it.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I just created a personal blog a couple of days ago and I'm on the process of developing my page. I decided to post at least one blog a day, do you think it's enough to get my blog working? Or do you have any tip for a first-time blogger like me? 

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

For language logs most people just talk about what they want to achieve in the language, their resources and method, and their progress. Some like to post daily, others just post seldomly. It's really just what you want to do.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

leosmith wrote:

For language logs most people just talk about what they want to achieve in the language, their resources and method, and

their progress. Some like to post daily, others just post seldomly. It's really just what you want to do.

So it's really just free-flowing, and however I like it. That's cool! Thanks! :blush:

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Cool! Best of luck on your blog! :) :)

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

Thanks! :blush:

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

edz.conde wrote:

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

Thanks! :blush:

You're welcome! :)

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

edz.conde wrote:

I just created a personal blog a couple of days ago and I'm on the process of developing my page. I decided to post at least one blog a day, do you think it's enough to get my blog working? Or do you have any tip for a first-time blogger like me?

Hi, how's your blog going? Would love a link to view.:slightly_smiling_face:

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

agree! share it to us :blush:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Michelle.Batan wrote:

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

agree! share it to us :blush:

Haven't updated it now... huhu... been sooo very busy with work and the kids.. but here's the link, which you may check.  

edzky-01.simplesite.com

It's nothing much really and it's not a learning language log but rather a personal blog. :blush:

Some writings there I think I had posted it here as essay. 

Edzky-18

Edited 
    Feedback