Hallo, wie gehts es dir?

Posts0Likes0Joined17/9/2018LocationCavite / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, German

Hello. My name is Doreen and I'm here to learn german language and meet new people. I'm doing my self study and started learning the basic deutsch words. I'm looking forward to learn more from here and eventually meet a native speaker that can be my language partner for speedy progress of learning. 

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Doreen.Paurnia wrote:
Hello. My name is Doreen and I'm here to learn german language and meet new people. I'm doing my self study and started learning the basic deutsch words. I'm looking forward to learn more from here and eventually meet a native speaker that can be my language partner for speedy progress of learning.

Welcome Doreen!

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Hello Doreen! Welcome to the forum! I'm trying to learn German too, you should really try the "Reading tool" if you haven't tried it yet! :) 

Posted 
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog

Jess.PWinkler wrote:
Hello Doreen! Welcome to the forum! I'm trying to learn German too, you should really try the "Reading tool" if you haven't tried it yet! :)

Thank you Jess. Yeah I have started the reading tool and I find it awesome. I created a private passage :)

Edited 
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog

leosmith wrote:
Doreen.Paurnia wrote:

Welcome Doreen!

Thank you Leo I'm looking forward learning from here :)

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationLaguna / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English, Hindi, Japanese

Hi there, Doreen.

German is a fun language to earn, accent is a bit challenge for me. :)

Posted 
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog

VeePerez24 wrote:
Hi there, Doreen.
German is a fun language to earn, accent is a bit challenge for me. :)

Exactly. Glad to know that Vee. I get annoyed sometimes. But patience and practice is a virtue. Let's keep going ;)

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationIrpin / UA
Native
Russian, Ukrainian
Other Dutch, English, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish

Hello! German is amazing, although quite challenging :) we could text each other in the German language, if you like :) 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/12/2018Location
Native
German
Learning Afrikaans, Arabic - Standard, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Toki Pona
Other Polish, Russian, Sinhala, Tagalog

Doreen.Paurnia wrote:

Hello. My name is Benjamin, and I joined today because of being interested in several languages. As someone who started speaking German when he was a toddler I'd like to ask you how your learning process is going. 

Mental Hashtag: LanguageLearningMatters

SGP = _____ _____ ____ (currently remixing my nickname)

My Youtube channel (EN, DE, ...)

Alpha Centauri Style Music (on Soundcloud)

Edited 
    Feedback