I hope you are doing well.
We’d like your help in renaming Language Tools. We are rebranding to improve our SEO. Several people have pointed out that we are somewhat difficult to find with search engines, and that we show up well down the list.
We have a short list of names for you to vote on. But first I want to give you the opportunity to add to the list. You may post names here, or pm them to us. Here are the guidelines:
• Somehow related to language learning
• Available with a .com extension
• Available for cheap (not “parked” or “for offer”)
• Unique enough to rise to the top in a search
• Catchy enough to be easy to remember
I will give you all 1 week to submit names, then I will reveal the final short list and let you vote on them in a poll. You can post names in this thread, or pm them to us.
Mobile App Vastly Improved
After a lot of great suggestions from the community, and hard word from our development team, the reading tool is working really well in the Mobile App now. Here are some of the changes we made:
• increased reading area by shrinking header
• made phrases easier to create
• allowed word color change on reading screen
• fixed problem with keyboard popping up
• fixed problem with footer
If you haven’t done so, give it a try!
Free Plan Expanded
It was brought to our attention that our free plan for the reading tool wasn’t as generous in some areas as our competitors. Well it is now. Amongst many other things, a free user can now get unlimited basic word look-ups. There are still restrictions on enhanced word look-ups; here is a complete comparison of Free vs Premium features. Please invite your friends to try us for free.