Which countries have you visited?

Posts0Likes0Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

I've only been to Haiti and the United states aside from my country (Dominican Republic), I hope I'll get to visit more countries eventually. For now, I'd love to be inspired by your travel stories.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018Location
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French, German

I'm from the UK and I've been to; France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Andorra, and Egypt

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

Lots of great places, thanks for sharing, which places where your favorite?

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

I am British I have been to France, Germany, Egypt St Croix + St Thomas (US virgin islands) Antigua currently living in Spain

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I'm from the US, and I have been to about 30 countries. I've lived in Jamaica, Ecuador and Tanzania. I've been to Thailand 14 times (I think), and my time there totals over 2 years, but I've never been there for more than 4 months at a time. I travel about once per year, and go to several countries at a time, usually for a total of 6 months.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

Wow that's impressive, you must have had some bery enriching experiences. I love how you've organised your travels too. Which place would you like to go next LeoSmith?

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

That's really impressive too, you've been to many of the places I'd like to visit myself, did any of those places stand out from the rest for you?

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

Oops I thought that by replying too a specifox message I would be quoting it, my bad

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Elso.Martinez wrote:
Oops I thought that by replying too a specifox message I would be quoting it, my bad

Please just hit the quote button for the post you want to respond to

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Elso.Martinez wrote:
Which place would you like to go next LeoSmith?

I'll definitely go to Korea, the Philippines and Thailand, but I don't have a date set yet.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationDE
Native
German
Other English, Russian, Spanish, Tamil

leosmith wrote:
I'm from the US, and I have been to about 30 countries. I've lived in Jamaica, Ecuador and Tanzania. I've been to Thailand 14 times (I think), and my time there totals over 2 years, but I've never been there for more than 4 months at a time. I travel about once per year, and go to several countries at a time, usually for a total of 6 months.

Hey i lived in Ecuador too! How old are you if i may ask?

Im from Germany. You can visit alot of Countries around Europe. Ive been to every neighbor of Germany and pretty much all around Europe. I dont know. So maybe 15 ish Countries? :D Also i traveld around South and Middle America. So plus that. Next month im moving to India so thats gonna be interesting.

harmony. 

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

aaronhawk wrote:

I'm 56. I lived there from 1972-1974

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationDE
Native
German
Other English, Russian, Spanish, Tamil

leosmith wrote:
aaronhawk wrote:

I'm 56. I lived there from 1972-1974

oh wow! where did you live? i lived in cuenca :) 

harmony. 

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

i dont go out,i dont travel but hoping to visit Japan and Singapore someday :heart_eyes:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

We went to Hongkong to celebrate my daughter's birthday. You really have to be with a person who knows how to speak chinese or who's already familiar with the place. Because it's hard to communicate sometimes, it's a good thing there are lot of Filipinos in Hongkong. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Michelle.Batan wrote:

i dont go out,i dont travel but hoping to visit Japan and Singapore someday :heart_eyes:

I want visit Japan as well. Then have my picture taken on the Shibuya intersection. :grin::grin::grin:

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

I've been to the United States (California, Colorado, Texas) and India (Mumbai, Bangalore). I've also thoroughly enjoyed the airports in Hong Kong and Singapore. :) Someday, I hope to visit Japan.

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

I've been to the United States (California, Colorado, Texas) and India (Mumbai, Bangalore). I've also thoroughly enjoyed the airports in Hong Kong and Singapore. :) Someday, I hope to visit Japan.

lots of greats places! I'd love to visit them all!

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

aaronhawk wrote:
oh wow! where did you live? i lived in cuenca :)

Quito. What years?

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

Mumbai was an adventure. I loved their spicy food. I ate so much biryani that I broke out into rashes. My friends had to take me to Hiranandani Hospital. Hahaha!

Posted 
    Feedback