How's your country like? Tourism like

Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

In Venezuela we have a lot of beautiful places I'll like to show you.

NATIONAL PARK CANAIMA

Auyantepuy and the Angel Falls: the Angel Falls is a waterfall in Venezuela. It is the world's highest uninterrupted waterfall, with a height of 979 meters and a plunge of 807 meters. The waterfall drops over the edge of the Auyantepuy mountain in the Canaima National Park.

Mount Roraima: is one of the oldest formations on Earth dating back to some two billion years ago. Mount Roraima is the highest mountain of the Pakaraima chain of tepui plateaus in South America.

NATIONAL PARK MEDANOS DE CORO:

Located in the peninsula of Paraguana, is a beautiful place formed by massive sand dunes, known as Médanos approximately 5km wide with the sea on both sides.

NATIONAL PARK MORROCOY:

Near of los Médanos de Coro is located this park (which I love), it has beautiful beaches, cays and caves.

NATIONAL PARK EL AVILA:

It is my North (I'm not joking, if I'm lost I look up), my city is right in the valley of the mountain and this huge beautiful mountain is between the Caribbean sea and my city.

How's your country?

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

breathtaking!

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

My country Panamá is awesome. Most people can speak English. Our currency is the american dollar. Night life is very fun, we know how to party. You can drive from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean in 1 hour and a half. We have great all inclusive beach hotels or you can escape to the mountains. You can go see the Panama Canal.  

People are super friendly and happy and the food is just out of this world. It is worth visiting.

-Ari-

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Ari wrote:
My country Panamá is awesome. Most people can speak English. Our currency is the american dollar. Night life is very fun, we know how to party. You can drive from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean in 1 hour and a half. We have great all inclusive beach hotels or you can escape to the mountains. You can go see the Panama Canal.
People are super friendly and happy and the food is just out of this world. It is worth visiting.
Nice to know! All I know about Panama is the prison scene because of Prison break series. :D

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

I know I'm suppose to be bragging about our beautiful beaches here in the Philippines, but the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this post is that we are the 3rd country with the most plastic waste. :(

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Aileen.Cortes wrote:
I know I'm suppose to be bragging about our beautiful beaches here in the Philippines, but the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this post is that we are the 3rd country with the most plastic waste. :(

If I told you all the bad things that come to my mind when I think about my country :(.... I opened this topic because sometimes we only hear negative things about some countries and be miss beautiful things out of lack of information. So, please brag :)

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Aileen.Cortes wrote:

Yup. We do have a lot of plastic waste but stil we have beautiful tourist spots here in our country. Also, our hospitality is an added factor for the tourist to visit our country. 

Edited 
    Feedback