What is the most beautiful song you have heard?

Posts76Likes67Joined9/7/2018Location
Native
English
Learning French, Spanish
Other Irish

Not necessarily my favourite songs, but some of the most beautiful to me are Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley (cover of Leonard Cohen I believe), Hurt by Johnny Cash (also a cover but I don't remember of whom), and Heartbeats by Jose Gonzales (yet another cover)!





Edited 
0
#21
Posts24Likes12Joined12/7/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning Arabic - Standard
Other Yoruba

How about we bounce into locals. I'm from Nigeria, the northern region particularly, and I most recently heard this beautiful song named "Love" by "Ali Jita".


Mehn! It's been on replay all day.

Posted 
2
#22
Posts199Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

For local artist in our country, I will go with Bamboo.

https://youtu.be/rgerYmu4dXk

Posted 
0
#23
Posts171Likes92Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Not really beautiful but I like the message of "Where is the love" by Black Eyed Peas

Posted 
1
#24
Posts363Likes175Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Edzky-18

Posted 
2
#25
Posts220Likes123Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

edz.conde wrote:

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Same here! Good vibes! :)


Posted 
1
#26
Posts363Likes175Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while

working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Same here! Good vibes! :)


I particularly like Heartbeats suggested by James and the message of Hurt goes deep down to my heart. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
1
#27
Posts220Likes123Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

edz.conde wrote:

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while

working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Same here! Good vibes! :)

I particularly like Heartbeats suggested by James and the message of Hurt goes deep down to my heart.

Yes! And Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah gives me chills! I love it! :)


Posted 
1
#28
Posts70Likes22Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

so many songs... but I love : chandelier and cheap thrills by Sia, also : someone like you by Adele

Posted 
0
#29
Posts70Likes22Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

also : Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Posted 
0
#30
Posts345Likes190Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

GonzaloA wrote:
also : Torn by Natalie Imbruglia


Thought I saw a man brought to life...




Posted 
0
#31
Posts436Likes223Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Nostalgic but beautiful:

I can't help it but smile every time I hear this song:


Posted 
1
#32
Posts70Likes22Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

very funny....

Posted 
0
#33
Posts220Likes123Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

GonzaloA wrote:

also : Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Yes! I love LOVE this song! :)


Posted 
0
#34
Posts137Likes84Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

You don’t do it for me anymore by Demi Lovato is nice.

Posted 
1
#35
Posts70Likes22Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

me too, I love it

Posted 
0
#36
Posts270Likes105Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

I love Stairway to heaven.


Metallica's ballads (Nothing else matters, The Unforgiven) are amazing too

Posted 
0
#37
Posts436Likes223Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

dragonsky wrote:

I love Stairway to heaven.

Metallica's ballads (Nothing else matters, The Unforgiven) are amazing too

 


"Enter sandman" out loud, the drums in the begining <3

Edited 
2
#38
Posts41Likes29Joined3/9/2018LocationCebu City / PH
Native
Cebuano, English, Tagalog
Other Arabic - Standard, Chinese - Mandarin, Korean, Malay

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield


Posted 
0
#39
Posts26Likes9Joined18/9/2018LocationSt. James / JM
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Skrt Skrt by Tory Lanez  

Chance

Posted 
0
#40
Posts70Likes22Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

me too, I am listening to new songs

Posted 
1
#41
Posts230Likes122Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Anything Opera by the three tenors. It makes me sigh all the time. Nessun Dorma is one of my favorites.

-Ari-

Edited 
0
#42
Posts230Likes122Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian


-Ari-

Edited 
0
#43
Posts230Likes122Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Another good one here

(edit - please use the youtube function)


-Ari-

Edited 
1
#44
Posts137Likes84Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

Ari wrote:

Another good one here


(edit - please use the youtube function)

What language is this?

Posted 
0
#45
Posts383Likes191Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:
Ari wrote:
Another good one here

(edit - please use the youtube function)
What language is this?


Italian, I think.

--

ikay

Posted 
0
#46
Posts230Likes122Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Ari wrote:

Another good one here

(edit - please use the youtube function)

What language is this?

Italian, with Spanish subtitles

-Ari-

Posted 
0
#47
Posts409Likes159Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

how bout this song? lol




do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
1
#48
Posts199Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Michelle.Batan wrote:

how bout this song? lol

Ken lee!!! Haha

Posted 
0
#49
Posts409Likes159Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Frederick.Dizon wrote:

Michelle.Batan wrote:

how bout this song? lol

Ken lee!!! Haha



hahaha! :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#50
Posts137Likes84Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

Who else loves Demi Lovato’s songs on here??:grin:

Posted 
1
#51
Posts220Likes123Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Just remembered No Regret Life "Nakushita Kotoba" from my earlier anime days! :sob:


Posted 
0
#52
Posts220Likes123Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Who else loves Demi Lovato’s songs on here??:grin:

I remember her from the camp movie she did with Disney lol I haven't heard any of her new music. I'll definitely check her out!


Posted 
0
#53
Posts383Likes191Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Jess.PWinkler wrote:
dragonsky wrote:
I love Stairway to heaven.
Metallica's ballads (Nothing else matters, The Unforgiven) are amazing too

"Enter sandman" out loud, the drums in the begining <3


Enter Sandman is my "I'm gonna kick a** today" song. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
1
#54
Posts270Likes105Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Michelle.Batan wrote:
how bout this song? lol


Bulgarian Idol had some quality memes back in the days: D

Posted 
0
#55
Posts204Likes82Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzhdFblcJMU&list=RDucyeMeUBfQk&index=6

that's one of my favorite songs...

Charlyn Amoin

Edited 
0
#56
Posts137Likes84Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Who else loves Demi Lovato’s songs on here??:grin:

I remember her from the camp movie she did with Disney lol I haven't heard any of her new music. I'll definitely check her out!

Listen to “you don’t do it for me anymore”

Posted 
0
#57
Posts409Likes159Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

dragonsky wrote:

Michelle.Batan wrote:

how bout this song? lol

Bulgarian Idol had some quality memes back in the days: D


hahaha! show us some :sweat_smile:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#58
    Feedback